The Layout Designer is similar to the Catalog Designer with one distinction: some elements (such as images or product text) are placeholders. These placeholder should be filled once they added to the catalog page as part of this layout.
Read first: How can templates and layouts help in making my catalog?
To design a page layout follow the steps below.
You can create product retail, fashion, wholesale line sheets in few simple steps using pre-defined line sheet templates:
- Import products from Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Magento, CSV or create manually or in bulk.
- Create a new catalog.
- Select products and use Line Sheet template.
- Design your line sheet catalog, upload images, add text, company info and other catalog elements.
- Add predefined or custom product layouts, drop templates, table of contents, order form and more.
- Browse and share your line sheet online, embed into your website, download or send as PDF or link.
Watch tutorial video for detailed steps
You have full control over line sheet design:
Catalog Machine provides several product price list layouts that you can use in a catalog as is or customize. In addition, you can import or create you own price layouts for later reuse in other catalogs.
To add a price list to your catalog follow the steps below: