After building a catalog you need to Publish it to give an access for your customer and other people. You can return your catalog in a Draft state (Unpublish) at any time. You can choose Privacy settings to control how your published catalog could be accessed by outsiders and search engines.
After creating and publishing a catalog you can share it with your clients. There are few ways for sharing a catalog directly: as a link, pdf file or embedding it into your website. In addition Internet users can find your catalog with search engines if you have Public privacy settings for publishing.
Also, your catalog visitors can share a catalog using social buttons in HTML catalog header.
Your public catalog site could be customized in different ways.
Templates are reusable fragments of product content elements . Once you add a product to the page and choose template, it will automatically render template elements with product field data and images. You can add multiple products at once with the same template.
Benefits of using templates:
- link to the product – once product information changes, the template will be automatically updated,
- changes to template design will be automatically applied in every place it is used in your catalogs.
- a template can take a fraction of page and several of them can be used on one page creating multi-product pages,
- same templates can be used in Showroom (a dynamic and searchable catalog of your products).
However, a template can display one product only and look the same way for all products without an ability to tweak it. There is another alternative for building product pages – Layouts.
To create a new template follow the steps below.
You can create product retail, fashion, wholesale line sheets in few simple steps using pre-defined line sheet templates:
- Import products from Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Magento, CSV or create manually or in bulk.
- Create a new catalog.
- Select products and use Line Sheet template.
- Design your line sheet catalog, upload images, add text, company info and other catalog elements.
- Add predefined or custom product layouts, drop templates, table of contents, order form and more.
- Browse and share your line sheet online, embed into your website, download or send as PDF or link.
Watch tutorial video for detailed steps
You have full control over line sheet design:
Online Catalog and Showroom visitors can send Product Order Requests (or Product Price Quotes Requests) to contact you regarding your products.
To enable and manage Order Requests follow the steps below.
Catalog Machine provides several product price list layouts that you can use in a catalog as is or customize. In addition, you can import or create you own price layouts for later reuse in other catalogs.
To add a price list to your catalog follow the steps below: