With Catalog Machine you can create as many product categories as you need! Each product category defines a set of fields for the group of similar products.
To create a new product category follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Product Categories page.
2. Click the Create new category button.
3. Enter a category name and optionally select a parent category if you want to create a hierarchy. Override Showroom templates if needed.
4. Add new fields, edit or delete existing from this screen.
5. Enter a name and type for the field.
6. Add product options to the category to use with product variants. Read more how to manage product options and variants.
7. When are’re finished click Update Product Category button and you can now add new products for the created category.