Watch video tutorial with more explanation for creating and using templates and layouts:
To create a new catalog follow the steps below.
1. Click New Catalog button to create a new catalog from Dashboard or All Catalogs pages or select Create new catalog from the top menu.
2. Enter a catalog name and description. Select a first page layout or leave it as a blank page. Choose Catalog Theme – combination of colors and fonts for every catalog page. Click Create Catalog button.
5. Edit catalog properties
- catalog name, description, permalink
- page orientation, size and navigation style,
- publishing properties (privacy access level, social buttons and ranking)
- catalog compression,
- theme (colors and fonts),
- header and footer content and size
6. Use Quick Catalog Builder for fast manipulation with multiple products and templates.
7. Preview your catalog in HTML and PDF formats at any time as you work on it.
This post describes Full Catalog Design mode. Alternatively you can use other build modes: